Latest Release – v1.21 2023/01/05
- LISST-200X firmware can be updated via the built in serial terminal
- Support for new LISST-Deep instruments
- Updated user’s manual
- Supports configurable 6-pin auxillary IO connector (for compatible instruments)
- Allows measurement average to be adjusted in Live Data mode
- Notifies when updated instrument firmware is available
- Power to external sensors enabled during real time data collection.
- Updated user’s manual.
- 230K file offload baud rate available for compatible instruments.
- Improved detection of errors in .RBN files.
- Added configuration controls for onboard (real time) PSD inversions (for compatible units).
- Fixed bug where irregular inversion data records may overwrite data in spherical inversion files.
- Corrects file conflict with antivirus software that caused intermittent program crash when processing data files.
- Allows the BioBlock to be included in battery endurance calculations, even when no instrument is connected.
- Minor improvements to functionality and text.
- Multilanguage support included. English and Danish languages are currently supported (computer OS language must be set to Danish for translation to appear).
- Enforces the use of dot(.) decimal separator, per our file format specification.
- Fixed transmission values so they are in % transmission
- Added battery calculator to Configure Instrument page
- When preforming an instrument search, the software will now wake sleeping instrument, under certain conditions
- Home window can now be brought in front of child windows
- Moved opening location of several popups to center of home window
- Minor changes to wording
- Clarified wrench ‘Tools’ button in status bar
- Added safe guards for file conflicts and formatting errors when reading processed .CSV files
- Output directory in process data window defaults to selected .RBN file directory
- Sorting of files on LISST by name, size, date
- Now indicates if PRM is installed while collecting background (or if installed on previous backgrounds)
- Added warning messages to start sampling confirmation when background pathlength does not match instrument configuration
- Added warning when the time to collect a burst of samples exceeds the burst interval
- Fixed hang-up when exiting terminal after ‘go’ or ‘zz’ command
- Added saving and loading of .lop files (configuration files)
- Improvements to the date time picker in the start/stop condition tabs
Initial release of redesigned software.