If you think you have a problem with your LISST, FlowControl or Hyper-bb product you can contact our support staff via support [at] sequoiasci.com or via phone +1(425) 641-0944. Note that our business hours are Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm Pacific Time.
PLEASE NOTE that for instrument-related questions we always need the following information:
- Instrument type and serial number (e.g. LISST-Portable|XR sn 785)
- The raw data files(s) you are concerned about. Refer to your instrument manual if you don’t know exactly which files are raw data files.
- For a LISST-100X, -STX, and -Deep, the background (zscat) file you used for data processing.
For hardware questions, please provide us a detailed description of the issue and what you were doing at the time when you discovered the issue.
- In order to return an instrument to Sequoia for repair or service, please fill out the form below and wait for us to send you an RMA number (0-1 business days).
- When you have received the RMA number:
- Box the instrument responsibly in original shipping box(es).
- Include communication cable and power supply.
- Never take an instrument apart and ship it in pieces.
- If shipping from outside the USA:
- Include Schedule B/ Harmonized code 9801001012 on all shipping documents.
- Instruct your shipper to use DAP shipping terms, meaning you will pay the total cost of delivery to our door.
- Include the following description on all shipping documents and your commercial invoice: ‘US GOODS RETURNED’.
- Specify USA, not your country, as the country of origin (because it was manufactured in the US)
- Download the Shipper’s US Goods Statement, enter correct information about your instrument, and include it with the documents you give to your shipper. NOTE: failure to include the completed document will cause delays at U.S. Customs and may incur handling fees.
- Sequoia’s tax ID is # 91-166 87 83 if you need to include that information.
- DO NOT USE THE TERM ‘LASER’ ON ANY DOCUMENTATION. Use a functional description such as ‘Particle analyzer’ or ‘Sediment sensor’.
- Include a complete list of everything in the box.
- Write the RMA number on all boxes.
- Ship to Sequoia’s address:
Sequoia Scientific, Inc.
2700 Richards Road Suite 107
Bellevue, WA, 98005