At Sequoia Scientific, we know that the coronavirus (COVID-19) is at the forefront of everyone’s concerns, and we wanted to assure our customers of the measures we are taking to ensure that all of our staff & customers are safe during this global health crisis, while still being able to access our services. Here’s what we’re doing:
- We are compliant with Washington State’s current directives and are encouraging our employees to work from home, where possible, to minimize any risk and to be with family members affected by mandatory shutdowns of schools and businesses.
- We are readily available to answer any customer support or sales question you may have – just email us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org respectively.
- While the products you receive from us do not pose any health risk, we are taking the extra precaution of wiping down all products with alcohol wipes prior to shipping.
- We are continuing to both manufacture new products and perform instrument servicing to the best of our ability while making sure we keep our employees safe, following recommended CDC practices, and performing social distancing. We’d love to hear about your plans to order new product or service your current instrument sooner than later so we can plan ahead to meet your needs accordingly.
- We have cancelled all business-related air travel until further notice.
We will continue to monitor this situation closely and take guidance from local authorities and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Our thoughts go out to our local community in Washington as well as the global community as we unite together against this global health crisis.